How to start the course (again!)

How to start the course (again!)

by Lizzi -
Number of replies: 4

I still cannot access the lessons. None of the links work (except to take me to pages about the course, or to a Dutch Triodos bank page!!!  How do other students access the lessons? Please tell me.

In reply to Lizzi

Re: How to start the course (again!)

by Paule-Lisa -

Welcome to your third threat ... uhm, thread in this forum. Did you realize there is a Technical Questions Forum also in the Course? Why not ask there three more times?

"How do other students access the lessons? Please tell me."

Maybe they understand what

Activities in this course are conditional. That means you cannot access an activity or resource unless you have completed the previous one. (There are however some exceptions to this rule.) Below every activity or resource you will see which other activity has to be completed first. On the right side you will see which activities have been completed (ticked off).

means.

Maybe they ask more politely.

Maybe they do the introduction quiz.

Who knows.

In reply to Paule-Lisa

by Lizzi -

I am not making "threats".   How is asking for help a "threat"?  When I say "please help" I'm asking for help.  I have been emailed  by Administration : "enjoy the course".   How can I, there isn't a link to the first lesson.  I hoped that current students could tell me how they accessed their first lesson.  Can't someone do that?

In reply to Lizzi

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hi Lizzi,

normally, we say something like "hello" at the beginning and another greeting at the end of a posting; it is only a small thing, but it helps. In all your postings here so far, you didn't.

"Can't someone do that?"

Sure, but how many times do you expect us to?

In this posting I gave you some details on how to start the course. The course is self-explanatory, you only need to read the instructions and go from top to bottom - that's it.

What exactly is unclear about this explanation taken from the course:

"Activities in this course are conditional. That means you cannot access an activity or resource unless you have completed the previous one. (There are however some exceptions to this rule.)"

One of these exceptions is the Technical Questions Forum in the Course.

What exactly is unclear about this:

"Below every activity or resource you will see which other activity has to be completed first. On the right side you will see which activities have been completed (ticked off)."

Please tell me in detail.

If there is something unclear about my reply, please ask specifically about a certain thing that does not work, or where exactly you are stuck. Or add a screenshot, so we can see what the actual problem actually is.

And no, you cannot go directly to the first lesson before meeting the requirements which are necessary to go there in the first place.

LVX
Andrea

In reply to Lizzi

by Paule-Lisa -

"I am not making "threats", you say. Talk is sheep... err, cheap!

how can you tell what your postings do to me? I am still shivering with fear! 

cute black sheep, public domain, thank you to Hans!

"I hoped that current students could tell me how they accessed their first lesson.  Can't someone do that?"

But we do! All the time! And you simply ignore it! You're so cruel!

And you use the wrong forum, too - you give me the creeps!

*trembles with fear and runs away in terror*