Starting the Course

Starting the Course

by Lizzi -
Number of replies: 6

I have enrolled for the free course, but how do I access the lessons?

In reply to Lizzi

Re: Starting the Course

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Welcome, Lizzi,

you simply start the course at the top, read the instructions in the course, do the quizzes, and so on.

Enjoy :-)

In Light

Andrea

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

by Lizzi -

I can't find the course lessons, or anything to clilck on to access them.

In reply to Lizzi

by East * R3, QM6, QN4 -
Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner

Hello Lizzi,

this is the Link to the english course.

Best wishes, East

(Edited by Andrea Shelor * * (R6) (QM3) - Link corrected. original submission Tuesday, 14 July 2020, 10:37 PM)

In reply to East * R3, QM6, QN4

by Lizzi -

Hello!

It is proving impossible for me to find lesson 1.  I have answered the necessary questions that you asked (they are ticked off) and clicked the links, but nothing happens except that I go round in circles, or get a page about Triodos bank (in Dutch)

I have asked other students for help, but the one who replied was not very kind and called me "creepy".  That isn't polite.  What is "creepy" about asking for help?  She also implied that I was "making threats" and was using the wrong forums.  What other forums should I use?   I simply don't understand why it is impossible for me to access Lesson 1 when other students clearly are able to do this.  I don't understand why a school teaching spiritual values should be so unkind to someone who wants to learn but is having problems.

In reply to Lizzi

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Lizzi,

pity that it does not yet work for you.

BTW did you see my posting with the specific questions to you? Please reply to my questions, so we can support you better. Here they are, as a screenshot:

Apart from that, regarding the wrong link to the bank: we corrected this. Mistakes happen. We do the support in our free time, for a free course.

Regarding your not reaching lesson 1:

My guess is that you did not do the Introduction Quiz, as was already suggested to you. Apart from that, it really helps to have more details from you.

Andrea