Lurianic Kabbalah

Lurianic Kabbalah

by Natas -
Number of replies: 1

I was wondering if anyone had studied the writings of Rabbi Isaac Luria. His writings on the Kabbalah are quite good, being the basis of the Jewish system of Tikun Olam. In a nutshell, In the beginning everything was God and God retracted in upon Himself to make room for His Creation. Something happened during this process called the shattering of the vessels, I have also heard it called the shattering Of Gods Dream. in any case that which God desired to be perfect was indeed flawed after this shattering. Now we have a responsibility to raise the pieces of the shattered vessels or Qlippoth , to cleanse them of their negative force. thus bringing all things back into harmony with God and fulfilling His dream.

In reply to Natas

Re: Lurianic Kabbalah

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hi Natas,

"I was wondering if anyone had studied the writings of Rabbi Isaac Luria."

yes, I read about him, his teachings and his life. Quite interesting! But I am not an expert.

And you are right, Tiqqun haOlam is an important concept in Qabbalah. This is why healing work and improving our character are so important.

LVX
Andrea