Support in Canada

Support in Canada

by Nik-Tal -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any GOOD support groups or mentors within the Montreal, Canada area? I don't see any BOEL lodges or covens in the area. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

In Light

Bess

In reply to Nik-Tal

Re: Support in Canada

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Bess,

so far, we have only a few members in Canada and an Affiliate Goup does not yet exist. We encourage the start of Affiliate Groups (compare no. 10 of the Rules, Policies and General Information) and course students who fulfil the requirements will be supprted in starting one.
Maybe you will be among them soon!?

As you will see, the quality of such Affiliate groups is very important to us, and you are right in searching and expecting good groups.

Concerning mentors: For BOEL members, we offer individual support in their spiritual work by an experienced spiritual mentor via email.

Currently we offer international training workshops in Germany only; please see here for more details:
Certified Intensive Course in the Theory and Practice of the Mystical Qabbalah
with Salomo Baal-Shem
2014-2015 near Munich

Hopefully we will be able to do so in more countries in Europe and overseas soon.

In Light
Andrea

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

Re: Support in Canada

by Nik-Tal -

Thank you for the info, Andrea. I will look into this, and yes, hopefully I can be a good enough student to be able to start a group some day ! :)