Introduction

Introduction

by SauvisDea -
Number of replies: 1

Aloha,

My name is Paula, aka. Soror SD, either is fine to use.  I live in Honolulu, HI.

I am taking the qabbalah course.  I have been studying magick for a long time but I feel I still lack a lot of the basic knowledge needed for me to practice in the areas of magick that I am interested in safely and responsibly, so I am putting some things on hold while I back up and get some more detailed/deeper training, I fully believe the Angels directed me to this, thus answering a question I asked.  I am an Aries, and patience is not my best quality, lol, but I am really trying to change this, which has not been easy for me, I dont like to go slowly in anything, but I need to change my ways if I want to be successful with my magick.  I have been involved with other groups in the past but I really feel I did not learn a lot of the basics as well as I should have and I am not going to get anywhere if I dont learn things the right way. I've been struggling a lot with self-hypnosis and meditation so Im hoping I can improve this so I can open up that part of me that I think is stuck right now.

I've also recently learned something that kind of bummed me out a bit, and this was that I discovered some magical things by myself, which I'm so very thankful in discovering, but then I have what I thought were friends in the magick community but they never once offered to even share their knowledge with me or even point me in right direction or at least give me some hints, I dont know, am I wrong for thinking like this? Im not sure, but if I see somebody struggling with anything in life I will help them in any way i can, buts that me.  So now I'm not sure how I am going to be around these people again? Should I just let it go and accept these people for how they are? I know I can't change anybody but myself. Should I call these people on it and ask them why they never told me about certain info?  

Anyway Im here now and that's all that matters.

Aloha,

Soror SD

In reply to SauvisDea

Re: Introduction

by East * R3, QM6, QN4 -
Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner

Hello Paula,

nice to meet you here.

Thank you for your introduction here. Regarding your comment that you still have problems with self-hypnosis and meditation, I had to laugh a little because you mentioned earlier that as an Aries you have problems with patience. this is exactly what is needed for self hypnosis and meditation. But precisely through meditation one can learn to be patient little by little. And you should also be patient with yourself. it takes a lot of work to change yourself.

In response to your comment that you were not told about things by your classmates in another magical school, I can unfortunately not say anything. Generally speaking, most of the work should always be done by the student himself. A lot has to be worked out, especially in magic. But in general, of course, I can't comment on how it was in your old organization.

In any case, I wish you a lot of fun with us in the online course and maybe a meeting at one of our seminars.

Fiat Lux, East