Hello everyone

Hello everyone

by Eolus -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everyone!

I introduced myself in the forum specifically for the Qabbalah Course, but somehow missed to do this!

I am Michael, moved a few months ago into Hamburg, and quite happy to be here (the forum and physically). Hoping I can learn a lot and also be of service, and was also wondering if anyone knew about future events in the city of Hamburg? quite interested!  Thing is, my German is very rustic, so I am bounded to English (making this site such a great source for me!). I have been doing the Qabbalah course a for a few weeks now, also have been on the side studying a little bit of astrology and tarot, and trying to tie them down to my understanding of the Qabbalah too. Happy to discuss, share, and help in anyway..

In Light

Eo

In reply to Eolus

Re: Hello everyone

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Eo,

a warm welcome to you as well here in the open forum!

Currently, there are no BOEL events in Hamburg, but having said this, I thought about probably doing one next year, in both German and English. ;-)

I am a teacher for Refuah (practitioner levels 1-3) and for the first practitioner level of Qabbalah Maasit, see here https://www.boel-mystery-school.org/en/events/qabbalah_maasit.html for further information on Qabbalah Maasit.

Normally I teach in Bielefeld, which is not too far from Hamburg (about 2,5 hours), or Düsseldorf, but I'd like to be active again in the Hamburg area as well. It would be good to have a contact in Hamburg, e.g. for help in organising a venue etc. ;-)

Regarding Tarot, we had an 8 days workshop with Salomo Baal-Shem a few years ago, so maybe this will happen again in a few years, who knows? However since there are so many very interesting and also important topics, we currently focus on new workshops rather than doing previous ones again.  Having said this, there are workshop recordings available (more coming soon), see here: https://www.boel-mystery-school.org/en/events/events.html#Workshop-Recordings

Most of them are bilingual German and English, so you get a free language course as well ;-)

And what is more: You can look forward to some interesting workshop events in 2021! Not in Hamburg, but near Frankfurt/M. and for several days, so that the journey will certainly pay off!

Make sure to follow the news forum in the Qabbalah course or subscribe to our newsletter to get information on new workshops and new recordings ;-)

BTW what do you mean "rustic German", do you have basic knowledge or more?

I look forward to hearing from you :-)

In Light
Andrea

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

by Eolus -

Hi Andrea

Thanks for the reply and also sharing all the resources! I just signed up to the newsletter and will be on the lookout for events!

With regards to helping, I would love to, I moved a few months ago here and will be here for the couple of years (or more who knows!), so Id be happy to lend a hand.

With regards to my German, well still at a very beginner level, but I should be enrolling in a course soon. And yes, if there are classes I can attend either at Frankfurt-M or Bielefield, would definately look into it.  Although I have been reading about mysticism, hermeticism, divination, meditation and related matters for some years, this is my first time approaching an established school and knowledgable people on the subject, so I'm keen on continuing on a learning-practisng path.

Also, I see there is a correspondence course which complements the free online course -  but that requires membership?

in Light

Eo

In reply to Eolus

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Eo,

I am glad to see that you used the resources given :-) and also that you'd be happy to lend a hand, great, that's the spirit!

"With regards to my German, well still at a very beginner level, but I should be enrolling in a course soon. And yes, if there are classes I can attend either at Frankfurt-M or Bielefield, would definately look into it. "

thumbs up to both :-) Great.

"Also, I see there is a correspondence course which complements the free online course -  but that requires membership?"

yes, right - the resource also describes how you can become a member if you wish. So the first step is the Qabbalah online course :-) and this course is already a part of member's training, too.

I look forward to seeing you there and maybe also meet in person someday :-)

In Light
Andrea