English Youtube Channel and new International Event

English Youtube Channel and new International Event

by Tara Rhea Milin * * * (Vice-GrdMss) -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everybody,

Deutsche Beschreibung hier – German description here

Our brandnew Youtube video channel in English has opened! Like and subscribe to the international channel to get infos in the future. We will publish a new video every two weeks. You can find our English channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/qabbalahORG/

The first international video in English is called "The Tree of Life - Introduction to Qabbalah“ and here is the link:

Temple of Healing 10–17. November 2018 – The first open international temple event with Salomo Baal-Shem

Our Temple events are very special, not only because you get 8 workshop days for one trip, but also because you get the intense life in the atmosphere of a temple, which allows you to make very profound experiences and inner transformations.

The Temple of Healing

with Salomo-Baal-Shem

Would you like to experience what it is like to live with like-minded people in a consecrated temple of the mysteries and receive spiritual guidance and healing of your soul therein?

Immerse into eight magical days of healing, ritual experience, meditation and spiritual development: November 10th until 17th (Saturday – Saturday)

On their quest to wisdom, enlightenment or healing, the saints and prophets often have secluded themselves to a special place, to receive inspiration and spiritual guidance.

Moses went to Mount Sinai where he received the Ten Commandments (Exodus 24-34). The prophet Elijah traveled through the wasteland and rested in a cave, where he heard the voice of God (1 Kings 19).
For the priests, the temple was such a place of seclusion where the Holy Presence of God dwells. For the people, the graves of the prophets and saints were places of pilgrimage where they asked for higher guidance via the soul of the saint.

Who would not like to experience what it is like to live in a truly consecrated temple of the mysteries and receive spiritual guidance and healing of the soul?

For the first time since 2013, we will make this possible again with another intensive workshop in 2018!

What is the Temple of Healing?

This is a workshop format that enables us to experience this for eight days. We start on a Saturday (not too early for all those with a long journey) and we will close the event on Saturday of the following week (not too late for those with a long journey home).

In this way, you will receive for one week's holidays eight days of intensive spiritutal development, inner healing and concentrated ritual training.

Some people have great difficulties to attend on a regular basis and especially those who live at a greater distance can catch up on training within a short time. And those who have attended regularly can also deepen their knowledge enormously.)

The number of participants of this workshop is limited. There are only a few places left!

The Temple of Healing is a very special opportunity to experience the vitality and the healing potential of the Mysteries for yourself!
Here, we do also think of the participants of our online courses and of former workshops. Of course, we also welcome people whom we do not yet know!

The Temple of Healing is suitable for both German speaking and English speaking participants. The whole event will be bi-lingual.

The Procedure:

During the entire eight days, we will live in the same way as the priests of an ancient mystery cult or temple did.

On the first day, we will consecrate the seminar room as a temple, and each participant will learn by practical experience how the consecration of a temple works. The room will remain a consecrated place for the complete eight days. We will perform the rites of the daily temple cult and there will be much time for spiritual counseling and personal instruction from Salomo. Each participant will work on one (or more) personal topics during these eight days; the topics will belong to areas such as personal healing, balance of life, or general personal spiritual development. In the circle of our community, there will be much room for healing, inspiration, transformation and inner growth. We will cook, learn, laugh and grow together!

Our offer:

• Daily rituals with a daily invocation of Rafael
  • Daily meditations on the topic of healing
  • Life as a priest or priestess within a community of priests in a Temple of Healing
  • Delve into the wholesome atmosphere of a healing temple
  • Receive healing and support for transformation
  • Intensive work at your own spiritual development
  • Solution of personal issues (and problems)
  • Spiritual practice in the wholesome community of like-minded people and spiritual companions.
  • Intense inner connection with Rafael, the angel of healing.
  • Important ritual training for Refuah teachers and those who would like to become one. (Participation is one of the best and fastest ways to gather the ritual experience that is required to become a Refuah teacher.)
  • At least one participation (and probably even more) at a Temple of Healing will also be a requirement for the Refuah expert levels.
  • For your training this event counts as 8 training days and 8 rituals.
  • It is also one of the most effective ways to achieve or to shorten the time to enter the next level (stage) of the training.
  • In every way maximum personal progress in a very short time.

Use this opportunity to attend this special event in November! For we cannot offer the Temple of Healing every year, because we would also like to realize other worthwhile projects!

After registering for the workshop, and some time before the time of the Temple, you will be asked to send your concerns or your wish for healing to Salomo Baal-Shem as part of the preparation for the Temple of Healing. Of course, your concerns will be treated as confidential, and will not be passed on to anybody!

Previous Experiences of Past Temple Events/Testimonials

The workshop will have much to offer for both beginners and advanced students! Even the very first temple event in 2007 exceeded all expectations by far!

This intensive workshop has set a new standard for all those who have participated in it, leaving all previous events far behind. Both the ritual experience as well as the personal spiritual development of the individual participants has made such a profound leap forward during this time, as we hardly thought possible. All of us have grown enormously internally from this experience, and each participant came back from this event not only with a lot of new knowledge, a lot of ritual practice and important inner insights, but also with a sense of spiritual brotherhood and friendship and a deeply felt inner peace, which has left a lasting impact on each individual's life.

Since then, the temple events have become an integral part of our community.

Following are some voices of participants of previous events:

It was the first time for us all to experience a temple of healing and it was not clear what to expect. It has definitely been worth it and I can only recommend to everyone a temple of healing with Salomo and Tara who is interested in his further development and in the healing of the problems in his life. The establishment of the Temple of Healing opens a door to the inner world. One feels the presence of angelic healing powers and above all the presence of Rafael. (...) I also found the duration of the temple particularly positive. Eight days is a good time to deal with the challenges of life. So a problem was cured for me that already had existed for many years and in which I already had worked intensively for some years. (...) I would particularly like to praise the way Salomo and Tara dealt with us. For me, this is an example that even the positive treatment of people can be self-healing for them. May many more temples of healing follow this one. (J.)

"I still feel the wonderful and salutary effects of Rafael deep within me and great changes take place in my depths. [...] However, this Temple of Healing surpassed all my "expectation", what I mean in particular, is that at this point I feel this mystery school is a very lively "system" that really "looks and struggles" for what the students need right now , I want to express my respect and great gratitude at this point. Again and again you touch my heart: Salomo, Tara, you dear fellow-templars and companions! Thank you all. And if there will be a new Rafael temple, I can only encourage those who were not yet there! (E.)

I signed up here, actually without expectations. Hope yes !! but that there will actually be a change, no. As they say;though I walked through the valley of the shadow of death… traumatized, only functioning, no joy of living (...) Cruel! I was ready for therapy. That it also works differently, this was shown to me the "Temple of Healing". Within a short time I became complete again. Wonderful. [...] I also wish the subsequent seekers of healing such wonderful experiences and healing in the Temple of Healing. Not only healing for "purpose in itself" but also to be able to better serve the light. (T.)

"I think this was the really groundbreaking experience for me: that knowledge and transformation (= Daat) can follow each other so quickly in a relatively short time and at the same time have such a lasting effect on one's own life - an expansion of consciousness in the true sense of the word. [...] Without the Temple of Healing, these very essential personal steps would not have been possible for me in this short time ... (A.)

If you have any questions or feedback to this workshop, please use this thread: https://www.boel-mystery-school.org/courses/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=38607

Get access to this unique event and sign up now!

FFUA,
Salomo and Tara