NEW!

NEW!

by Adult -
Number of replies: 4
I am new and grateful, hoping to start a new spiritual path as I have been stagnated, stranded and hopeless for a long time. Please all I need here is your help in teaching and guiding me to a spiritual and material happier and wealthier new life that I seek.
In reply to Adult

Re: NEW!

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hi Adult,

welcome in our open forum!

we will do what we can in order to help you along ;-) I saw that you already enroled in our Qabbalah course, so I hope you will enjoy your studies with us!

Best wishes,

Andrea

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

by Adult -

Thank you so much Andrea and I am also looking forward to a brighter and new future with you supporting my spiritual growth.

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

by Adult -

Dear Shelor, Please I would like you to direct me on how and when to start my online course because I do not understand whether it already started or yet to start. Please I help me.

In reply to Adult

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hi Adult,

you can start the course anytime, there are several explanations in the course itself how it works. Did you read them?

You need to finish one activity before you can start the next one.

LVX
Andrea