New Experience

Re: New Experience

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Michelle,

thank you very much for sharing these very personal words with us.

I appreciate that you accepted the challenge and made your way into the first lesson of the course!
I just read your first article in Introduction to Magic and liked it very much!

Maybe your experience that you described here in the Open Forum will encourage others to start our free Qabbalah online course as well.

As to your experience, my first thoughts were that many things are a matter of focus, really. The question is, where do you direct your attention to? For the focus of your attention determines what you perceive, and especially what catches your eye .
We can use this to make our own personal world a better place.

"But if I were able to do a magical act, I would rid the universe of war."

Yes, this is a good and empowering thought, especially these days in particular.

In the Qabbalah there is an important central concept called tiqqun ha-olam, this means to repair, to fix, to mend, to heal, the world.
For our Qabbalistic magical context this means that if we use high magic in order to become a better human being, and be more at peace with ourself, then we help the world to become more peaceful, too. I think this is a wonderful thought.
What do you think? Does this make sense?

LVX
Andrea