New Experience

New Experience

by mcollier -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

I am very happy to announce I have completed all my introductory lessons and have made it to the forum of my first unit!!!!  I have a disability and it took me three months to get this far, but I have not given up.

I just wanted to say hello, tell you I am happy in life, and excited to be here.  I have been through so much, and I am very greatful to be called to the Great Work.  It is in this work that I move, live and have my being.

I look forward to making new friends here, and hope that I can add something positive if not inspirational to your experience.  I very much look forward to spiritual growth, transmutation, and dedication to service.  Please keep in touch with me.  Hugs!

Curious Experiences Brought Me Here

There are too many to mention here, but I will begin with today and give you a short example of how I am guided at times.  I have a tendency to hear certain words in the morning right before waking up.  I know this sounds weird but today I heard the words, "STRIKE ON VENUS".

Intuitively, I felt STAR WARS.  It was as if someone on Venus were sending me an SOS signal.  Why me?  (there is more to this story)

However, I googled the words and on the first page saw a link to an article called "PLANET KILLERS".  I thought...THATS IT!.  When I viewed the page, it said a planet killer is a science fiction term used in Star Wars referring to the DEATH STAR, in Star Trek as the DOOMSDAY DEVICE, and in the movie DUNE.  The device has the capability to blow up or render planets uninhabitable.

Hmmm....I thought.  Then suddenly I received a message on the page.  THIS PAGE HAS BEEN BLACKLISTED DUE TO LINKS ON THE PAGE.  One of these links was to a petition to the white house regarding a STAR WARS program for the Department of Defence.  What???

Okay...so while this is going on, I'm on my way to a thrift store to look around and the first thing I see when we walk inside is a model replica of the STAR WARS DEATH STAR.  Coincidence?

There is much more to this story.  But my friend was with me today as all this transpired and said, "this is more than a coincidence...this is almost scary, a day in your life".

I am not completely sure why I shared this.  Perhaps because it is fresh on my mind.  But if I were able to do a magical act, I would rid the universe of war.  Perhaps that is an unnatural thought?  Is war necessary?

Well, thats a little about me.  Should give you some insight into my character.  Hope to get to know you all.

Much Love and Light!

Michelle

In reply to mcollier

Re: New Experience

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Michelle,

thank you very much for sharing these very personal words with us.

I appreciate that you accepted the challenge and made your way into the first lesson of the course!
I just read your first article in Introduction to Magic and liked it very much!

Maybe your experience that you described here in the Open Forum will encourage others to start our free Qabbalah online course as well.

As to your experience, my first thoughts were that many things are a matter of focus, really. The question is, where do you direct your attention to? For the focus of your attention determines what you perceive, and especially what catches your eye .
We can use this to make our own personal world a better place.

"But if I were able to do a magical act, I would rid the universe of war."

Yes, this is a good and empowering thought, especially these days in particular.

In the Qabbalah there is an important central concept called tiqqun ha-olam, this means to repair, to fix, to mend, to heal, the world.
For our Qabbalistic magical context this means that if we use high magic in order to become a better human being, and be more at peace with ourself, then we help the world to become more peaceful, too. I think this is a wonderful thought.
What do you think? Does this make sense?

LVX
Andrea