Greetings All.

Greetings All.

by Mugwort -
Number of replies: 4
Hello everyone.Nice to join the forum and i hope that i can have some intelligent and interesting descussions with you all.My interests embrace all manner of subjects within the Western Mystery Tradition.After many long years of study since i was a teenager i am still discovering the exhaustless wisdom of the Tradition.After all we are all students.Wishing to know in order to serve.Mugwort.
In reply to Mugwort

Re: Greetings All.

by Ichtys -

Dear Mugwort,

hello and welcome. I'm a "new kid on the block" and normally I wouldn't be the first to greet new members, so please forgive my barging in here. It is just that I have finished a book on plants and the bit that was freshest in my mind was the bit about "Artemisia" :-) So I thought maybe it's ok if I'm the first to say hi. It's nice for a rookie like me to be able to communicate with students that have studied the Western Mysteries a lot longer and I look forward to learing from and with you.

Best wishes,

Ichtys

In reply to Ichtys

by Mugwort -

Hello Ichtys.Thank you for your welcome and i hope i find you well.Artemisia is correct after that mysterious Lady of forest and moon,the gateway to the planes beyond.I chose Mugwort as my forum name because i have made much use of this herb in the past.I have a plentiful supply in my area and it was one of the first magical herbs i became aquainted with.Any how if i can help you with any information i would be glad to be of service.However i do  not profess to know all but i like to think i have a good intuition which may point you in the rigt direction.

Keep in touch.Mugwort.

In reply to Mugwort

by Ichtys -

Hello Mugwort,

Thank you for your reply. I've been "hibernating" for two weeks, therefore apologies for the late response. As I have just read several books on plants I'd appreciate a little exchange about herbs, very much so. Artemisia being only the first of perhaps many more interesting topics. If it is ok, I propose to open a separate thread titled "Herbs and Magic"? Or something similar?

Many thanks and best wishes,

Ichtys

In reply to Mugwort

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher
Hello Mugwort, and welcome to our open international forum!

It is nice you drop in and say hello!

Please feel free to open up a new thread in the appropriate board (e.g. "Magicians Study" for Qabbalistic and occult topics as well as for Western Mystery Tradition) and start a conversation or join an already existing one (admittedly there not so many as yet because this forum is fairly new).

In Light,
Andrea