Different forms of evil

Re: Different forms of evil

by Doramage -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Oberon,

That was quite an interesting perspective on classifying the meaning of evil, although to my understanding, it was quite abstract, and not sure if it would help me if I came face to face with pure evil in a dark alley.:) Perhaps a definition of evil itself would be in order. Once I heard it called "separation from God, Good or Light." Or perhaps the " opposition to Love and Light, meaning wanting to do harm to others, or to situations that deter a person from achieving their own personal goals. I have encountered what I believed was pure evil, and it terrorized me into not practicing my rituals, while I set off to discover just what this force was, and why I seemed to be its target. I'm not sure if its appropriate to discuss fully here, what I found, for it led me on a search to fully understand our human history, which I learned is not easy, because our past has been shrouded in mystery, and depends on what historians and archaeologists are allowed to bestow as our accepted history. I believe that the being referred to as Satan and another named Lucifer are actually real beings who have ruled Earth behind the scenes for millennia, even though I never took them seriously until I seemed to be attacked by a being resembling these guys, and began to seriously research our history, and just who these so-called gods worshipped in Sumer, Egypt, and Rome were. I won't go into more detail here, but I do believe the "Fall" talked about in the Garden of Eden, is where mankind was first influenced by these beings we call the Anunnaki gods. We are indeed still enslaved by these beings through the Babylonian money system, our political systems, and the so-called Royal families..The past three years, there has been a war going on behind the scenes to free our planet from their control. It is coming to a conclusion, and soon the general public will be told, and it will lead to a cleansing and Ascension of Earth and her inhabitants.