question about an item Im not allowed to view?

question about an item Im not allowed to view?

by Antares -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,
On my "Home, My courses, Qabbalah Course" page it is showing that I need to complete the forum for the inventory of the temple, before I can access the "READ ME - Your next steps Page" but I have as far as I can tell, did complete the forum and all of the other pertinent requirements.

Can someone have a look and see what it is I need to do to be able to read the "read me - Your next steps document.

Thanks

Antares 

In reply to Antares

Re: question about an item Im not allowed to view?

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Antares,

read again ;-) It says that you can access it if you did not complete the forum. ;-)

The "READ ME - Your next steps" text says it's recommended to do the forums - and as you did, you don't need to be told.

BTW we have a forum for technical questions in the course, so you could have used that for your question. Probably someone already asked that before and you would have been able to find the answer there.

Glad you appreciate the course forums!

LVX
Andrea

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

Re: question about an item Im not allowed to view?

by Antares -

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for the clarification!
Some times my Dyslexia gets the better of me and I see words that are NOT in a sentence and some times I miss words that are in a sentence.

Antares