The Wanderer

Re: The Wanderer

by Ouel -
Number of replies: 0

Thank you, Andrea.

I am certain I have much to offer in the way of assistance to those new to Kabbalah. My studies have progressed along a different path than that which is traditionally pursued.

I have the advantage of having been educated in the Catholic school system through Eighth grade. Consequently, I have acquired a wealth of Spiritual insight after many years of determined study of the Scriptures; uncovering the deeper truths hidden within. 

Academically, I am an honors graduate possessing dual degrees in Hazardous Materials as well as in Environmental Health and Safety. This has gifted me with a thorough understanding of scientific principles; primarily in chemistry, electro-magnetism (particularly as manifested in the various energies), and a smattering of biology.

My focus has been in developing a mathematical understanding of the dynamics of the Master Builder portrayed through the Tree of Life. I hope you don't think me pretentious. I know that I know little. My hope is to learn the tradition and to validate that which has been revealed to and through me as well as to advance human understanding of such a complex subject, bringing it into a modern and more accessible format.

Thank you for presenting us with this opportunity.

Wholeness Balance Vibration