The inner temple meditation

Re: The inner temple meditation

by TimeTraveller (SN) (R3)(QM3) -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Sarah,

thank you for your many questions  -  as well as dealing with them yourself,  I think some others might have them as well,  so it is a very good contribution.  And great that you found most of the answers yourself already,  resp. in your meditation  -  that’s exactly what the Inner Temple Meditation is for  :)

Actually,  I think very few people meet their Higher Guardian Angel on their first visit  -  or their second one  -  so patience is always a good companion on the way  ;-)

To your worries about what magic really is  -  even if you proceed  to the first lesson only,  you will read a lot about that  -  surely there are a many imaginations around about that topic,  and the course is designed to exactly help in the understanding of that.
Only in short:  True Magic is to serve the Light  -  which is God  -  in whatever form the individual likes to refer to Him

To this last remark of yours:
Although I feel so peaceful about doing this course. I still fear the rituals part.
This course is a theoretical one,  esp. for non-members of the Brotherhood,  so it does certainly not contain any rituals  -  apart from some (helpful) suggestions about meditations and possible topics for that from the second course-month on  (again,  for members)  it is meant to lay the foundation of understanding about the Western Mysteries and the Qabbalah  (btw  -  one can study the QBL in a merely philosophical spirit as well to enhance one’s understanding of the Self, of God and of the universe,  only the so-called  “Practical Qaballah”  is dealing with the practical part,  what could be called Magic).

Anyway,  if you don’t like to do whatever  -  don’t do it   :)  -  it is as simple as that and totally up to you

Hope this helps for the moment ?

Love & Light  -  and wishing you much joy and new insights if you decide to follow the lessons ,  maybe seeing you in the forums  :)

Nalinie