Course book

Re: Course book

by Vex (M) -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Lou!

Good question! I actually asked the question myself back in August!

I wanted to recieve a PDF version as I am living in Brazil and the postal service here is very complicated in terms of items coming in from other countries.

The reply that I recieved was.....

The course book is not available as a PDF, for several reasons, including that the book could be be copied and distributed at will on the internet. 

I really wanted the book, so I made enquiries as to how i could aquire it and I recieved lots of help.  It did turn out quite expensive with the posage included, but I decided regardless of this I still wanted the book. (just as a note, money is quite tight for me, but i decided to pursue it)

The process was not easy! It took me until 19th October to arrive, with many obstacles related to customs. However I recieved lots of help from BOEL and the courier company also and eventually received the book.

It's a very personal choice, but for me it was well worth the effort and costs in order to obtain the book.  So far I am on page 55 and would say that I agree witht the statement of BOEL that it is possible to complete the course without the book.  However there are lots of extra insights to be gained form the book, I would say.  I am happy I went to the effort to obtain it.

I thought to share my experience with you, I hope it helps in some way.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

In light

VEX