Holy Guardian Angel

Holy Guardian Angel

by albus -
Number of replies: 3

I was wondering if the 'Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel' has any place within the BOEL or if performing the Abramelin operation (or similar) does?

Is there something of greater or equal importance to the Abramelin operation? To me, the successful completion of it seems like the pinnacle of Western esoteric tradition. I am curious what members of BOEL think of it, too.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

In reply to albus

Re: Holy Guardian Angel

by [Deleted User] -

Hi Albus,

We establish contact with our holy guardian angel within our inner tempel, which is the foundation of our meditation practice. The BoEL teaches, that the holy guardian angel represents ones "higher self". Establishing contact with the holy guardian angel means creating a thought form through which we can consciously communicate with our higher self, for spiritual and ethical guidance. It is a concept, that has been adapted in various magical systems.

To me, the successful completion of it seems like the pinnacle of Western esoteric tradition.

If you have a look at our interactive tree of life, you will notice that the spiritual experience of Malchut is "the vision of the holy guardian angel", or the purpose of one's life. It is the first great achievement on one's spiritual journey from Malchut to Keter, i.e. from Matter to the Source. So, you are right :-)

I would certainly not recomment the Abramelin operation. I have never tried it, but it seems like a practice that, if anything, only suits advanced magicians - for newbies its risks are far too great. Thats only my opinion. The meditation of the Inner Temple is a risk - free method for establishing contact with one's holy guardian angel. Feel free to join our free one-year online course to learn more!

All best,

Benedikt

In reply to [Deleted User]

by albus -

Great response, benedikt- thanks!

Can you link me to the interactive tree of life you were referring to? I can't seem to find it on the site..

In reply to albus

by [Deleted User] -

Hi albus,

you are very welcome. Unfortunately, it seems like the interactive tree of life is only available in German, so far. It is likely though, that an English Version will be uploaded in the near future, lets say within the next weeks!

L.V.X Benedikt