Will the German Astrology Lessons Eventually Get Translated?

Will the German Astrology Lessons Eventually Get Translated?

by Elymus P. Theophrastus -
Number of replies: 2

Salve Fraters et Sorors Lux; to whom it may concern, I have a very short question. Will the (German written) astrology lessons ever get translated into English? Not to be an annoyance, it's just that I'm very eager to learn more about the particular subject. After all, in the words of J. P. Morgan, "Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do." Of course, as a honest practitioner of the Craft, I am not interested in mere material wealth (as Mr. Morgan clearly was); but rather, I'm seeking wealth more spiritual in nature.

Thank you,

93 93/93,

Elymus P. Theophrastus

In reply to Elymus P. Theophrastus

Re: Will the German Astrology Lessons Eventually Get Translated?

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Elymus P. Theophrastus,

yes, the Astrology lessons will be translated into English. I do not yet know when this will be done, though. The workshop series on Qabbalistic Astrology that is currently running is being held in German language. I wouldn't know about millionaires or billionaires (I have not yet asked one) but quite a number of Qabbalists certainly use astrology ;-)

BTW Salomo Baal-Shem is also currently teaching a Qabbalah workshop series in German with an English translation for international participants. The  workshops are held near Munich, Germany. 

You can continue with our free online course for the time being, if you like. I noticed you have already done a number of quizzes.

LVX
Andrea

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

Re: Will the German Astrology Lessons Eventually Get Translated?

by Elymus P. Theophrastus -

I understand, and thank you very much for the quick reply. I do have a couple more questions though, both concerning the Rituals section. Whilst reading the "Ritual of the Guardian Spirit" ritual, I came across these words, "...if you think additional protection necessary, perform the Rosy Cross ritual." My question is, may you please help me to obtain an English copy of the Rosy Cross ritual (I can't find it anywhere). If, the Brotherhood is unable to offer an English copy of the ritual at this moment in time, would be alright (and by "alright", I mean, is it compatible with the BOEL magical system?) for me to use the Golden Dawn version of the Rose Cross ritual in its stead? The same question goes for the Golden Dawn's Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram as well. Also, what is the core difference between the BOEL and Golden Dawn versions of these rituals?

Thank you,

93 93/93

Elymus P. Theophrastus