The Inner Temple and the Loci

Re: The Inner Temple and the Loci

by Alchemo69 -
Number of replies: 0

After reading  the Inner Temple course, I can say that I really learn much more than I was expected. I learn that the Inner Temple is the God's temple that you can find in the Bible. Therefore, God's temple is the Temple of Light. Pretty interesting.  Talking about  "Do not Mix"   Jay,  There are structures and rules in the inner Sanctum that will help you not to mix the knowledge and wisdom that will be available to a particular individual. First of all, there is a Wall =Aura that will help against unpleasant influences, mental, emotional and astral diversions and distractions. It does require the willingness in your part of cross. It is not possible to learn something if you're not ready for it.Your spiritual guardian will not allow it. 

After all, I do agree in constructing a memory palace from existing locations you know well too, however, I strongly believe, overtime, also depending on how often you're  meditating on the inner temple while following step by step the instructions giving, everything will become clearer and clearer. Your relationship with your guardian animal and your guardian spirit will improve considerably . This will be the beginning on accumulating positive energy and real spiritual ability on the course in magic and meditation.