hey y'all

hey y'all

by michae7 -
Number of replies: 0

I was a member of the Theosophical Society in NYC and lived for a year in a Tibetan Buddhist monastery in upstate NY during the 80's. I practiced ritual magick off and on since the mid 80's. It is mostly off now because I learned how it can be misused and I have no intention or desire to misuse it for self-serving purposes but only for the good of mankind, self defense and protection. My main interest is in Hermeticism and knowledge.

So far, I think this site is Amazing. The care and attention to detail is obvious and much appreciated. I'm so glad I found it.

I am very interested in the world situation. About a year ago, I woke up to the fact that everything I've been told from birth regarding man's "laws," education, medicine, nutrition, the media and politics was a LIE. I was VERY ill from prescription medication and a bad diet. After I stopped taking the meds and started on a good diet (the best I can afford anyway) and exercise, I got better. Psychologically too. My depression lifted and I was able to function in the world. This was proof to me that I was on the right course.

I know why I am here. It is to help improve the situation. To this end, I've been trying to educate myself and others about the fallacies perpetuated by the ruling "elite." Their "reality" is not mine and I've learned that the most powerful word in the Universe is "NO."

This is a very crucial time in man's evolution. We can either submit to slavery or break free of the imaginary chains they use to bind us. The problem is that most people are ignorant they even exist. Most of them (in the US anyway) actually like living in their cages. We have been warned by people with knowledge for decades (centuries and millenniums really) but the situation is such that mind control and indoctrination rule the day.

So, I look forward to learning as much as I can about the Qabbalah and applying that knowledge to further the cause for a world where we are truly free from enslavement. Natural Law supercedes any of their false constructs and knowing about them (knowledge) is the key, I think.