Introduction and General Thoughts (Your Expereinces, Comments and Questions)

Re: Introduction and General Thoughts (Your Expereinces, Comments and Questions)

by Alchemo69 -
Number of replies: 0
I believe Magic has a lot to do with the mental structure. Visualization and rituals play important role in making magic happen. My question is a mix question regarding chap 7 :Segullot page 47 second paragraph: "First you must never use magic to fulfill the desires of the Evil Urge....."/   and chap 6  Kavvanah, page 36 and 37 third paragraph:" In order to cause any magical effect, you must create a thought-from  and do so with a specific intention and concentration......"  Question: Some parts of the world (beliefs) (religions),( cuture), certain actions are acceptable, normal. Example: Polygamy, gay etc. Some other parts of the world, it is an abomination. Therefore, talking about intention, evil desire, is there a sort of universal mental structure that need to be followed or your action, "intention", "what is evil and what is not" will depend on your background and belief system of the part of the world you belong to?

"I just give a random example and I don't really want to focus on them but on "ethical part" of how an individual supposes to make the difference when something is ethical or not." according to the wisdom of the kabbalah.