hi fellow followers

hi fellow followers

by PurDra13 -
Number of replies: 1
hi am studying the occult now late in life (44) as it has always held an interest 4 me but 4 sum reason never knew why - i was born just down the road from the infamous stones of stonehenge + always knew 1 side of my family 1 generation back was an active member of a masonary lodge, but recently discovered old papers + documents proving 2 generations back on other side of my family was a member of another grand lodge of masons !! - so now wonder if this was my destiny all along + hav been subconciously aware of it therefore the continued interest in learnin more + now wish 2 develop my spiritual/magical - possibly inherited - outlook on life + the afterlife + spiritual enlightenment 4 my soul + spirit - a big hello 2 all my new found acquaintances with the hope we can help each other with studying + hopefully even get 2 meet up 4 discussion sessions 2gether occasionly - who knows but would b great 2 go thru the course wiv others workin at same pace so therefore become regular friends who can offer help, advice + opinions 2 each other within our close circle - good luck wiv the course + enjoy learning from it + therefore developing ourselves both inner + outer :-)
In reply to PurDra13

Re: hi fellow followers

by Learner -
Hello Purdra, welcome to the course. What an interesting family history, and what luck to be born near Stonehenge! A really interesting place. LVX, Learner