Jewish Jokes

Re: Jewish Jokes

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hi Natas,

thank you, this is a good one ;-)

LVX
Andrea

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

by Fair_Winds&Following_Seas -

Hello everyone, I know a joke hasn't been posted here in some time so I hope its acceptable to post one now, it's an old one but a good one. 

“Rabbi, I brought him up in the faith, gave him a very expensive Bar Mitzvah and it cost me a fortune to educate him.  Then he tells me last week, he’s decided to be a Christian.  Rabbi, where did I go wrong?”

The rabbi strokes his beard and says, “Funny you should come to me. I too, brought up my son as a boy of faith, sent him to university and it cost me a fortune and then one day he comes to me and tells me he wants to be a Christian.”

“What did you do?” asked the man of the rabbi.

“I turned to God for the answer,” replied the rabbi.

“What did he say?” asked the man.

He said, “Funny you should come to me...”

Have a pleasant day everyone!

In Light,

FWFS

In reply to Fair_Winds&Following_Seas

by Oholiab Schildmann ** R6 QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Shalom FWFS!

Can't Stop laughing. Duo you know our video about the qabbalistic view in Jesus? 

In light

Oholiab

In reply to Oholiab Schildmann ** R6 QM6 H4 QN4

by Fair_Winds&Following_Seas -

Greeting Oholiab!

Glad you enjoyed the joke, and yes I have seen the video on Jesus on the BOEL YouTube channel. It was a very interesting change of pace from what I am used to hearing, and honestly I really appreciate seeing it; growing up nobody ever explained the reason why the Jewish people did not believe Jesus was the messiah so hearing it now has been very eye opening. If you would be able to pass my thanks on to the creator of the video i would be very appreciative.

In light,

FWFS 

In reply to Fair_Winds&Following_Seas

by Cantabo ad Solem -

On the other hand, it is indisputable that Jesus was Jewish, here is proof: At thirty years old, he still lived at home. He was in the same business as his father. He believed that his mother was a virgin. Finally, his mother believed he was G-D.