Finding the right training course

Finding the right training course

by Learner -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I have had a very strong feeeling recently, backed up by astral and dream experiences, that I should (re)commence some more disciplined practice and have been drawn particularly to this order and one other, and have emailed in a few queries which I wont repeat here; they are mainly to do with the time commitments and the balance between ritual and other forms of practice.

The info team have very kindly agreed to come back to me and in the meantime I'll look forward to looking at the online course.

In reply to Learner

Re: Finding the right training course

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Learner,

welcome to our General Open Forum!

I hope you'll find what you are looking for and what is right for you.

Will we be seeing you in our Qabbalah Online Course as well?  Maybe you would like to go through one or two of the course units in order to get an impression of our work.***  I would be glad to seeing you there, too.
(*** Of course this is without any commitment and free of cost. The idea of our free one year Qabbalah online course is to provide some impressions of our training of the first year, by offering these teachings to all who seek it. The purpose of our Brotherhood is to teach the whole of the Western Mystery Tradition on the highest level, in order to preserve and spread the Light of the Mysteries. Our free online Qabbalah course is but a small part of the whole training. The contents of our free online Qabbalah course can be found on our website.)

In Light
Andrea

PS.: btw I like your nickname very much!

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

by Learner -

Thanks Andrea (and Tomik),

I probably will try the course, as I am keen to do something now, but also think correspondence would work well for me.  I'm just waiting for a response from my email enquiry which I think will help with some decisions about the right path at this moment, but the course sounds like it could be worthwhile in any case.

Best wishes,

L

In reply to Learner

Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Learner,

I agree the course would be worthwhile in any case, and it is indeed one part of the first year of the correspondence course. I guess there are few mystery schools that offer to everybody interested so many information on their training as we do.

I would be glad to seeing you in the course!

In Light
Andrea

In reply to Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4

by Learner -

Andrea, Ive tried several times to upload a foto to my profile, but it won't have it!  Can I just continue without that?

In reply to Learner

Hello Learner,

for now, you can continue with the course without an avatar, but after arriving in unit 1.1.1a and while preparing your first contribution, it would be a good thing to have one.

Have you tried our FAQ for help? 
There is an entry Upload or change an avatar / profile picture in both the course FAQ and the forum FAQ which will hopefully prove helpful.

In most cases, one of the fields marked with a red asterisk * has not been filled in, thus preventing the profile from being updated. 
In case the FAQ does not prove helpful, please ask for support in our Technical Questions .... forum.

In Light
Andrea