Quizzes

Quizzes

by Kaly -
Number of replies: 1

I am afraid to go further in the quizzes. I am afraid that once I open the quiz I won't be able to get back into it especially if I feel that I am not ready to take the quiz once it is opened. Are there any guidelines on what to study for each quiz and where can I find them to reduce my fear of not being able to get back in if I truly am not ready to take the quiz.

In reply to Kaly

Re: Quizzes

by Andrea Shelor ** R6, QM6 H4 QN4 -
Picture of Head Moderator Picture of Qabbalah Maasit Practitioner Picture of Refuah Practitioner Picture of Refuah Teacher

Hello Kaly,

if you click a quiz link, the quiz will not open right away. Instead you will have to click a "start the quiz" button first.

After you have clicked the "start the quiz" button, you have opened the quiz. You can then open and re-open a quiz until you press "submit all and finish".

In doing a quiz you have the choice of either answering all questions and then click a "submit all and finish" button in order to submit and finish the whole quiz or to answer and submit each question one by one, and then finish the quiz as a whole once you're done.

After you have finished the quiz you will get your results and you can review each question with your answers (and with any comments on the lesson contents that might have come with the results).

Usually, a quiz refers to the contents of the course unit it belongs to. The first  quizzes however are more of an introductory nature, therefore they refer to the introductory information given within the course up to this point. The course is designed to guide you step by step to the details and ressources that you need to know in order to start the quizzes. (This includes the "rules and guidelines" that everybody agreed to in the registration process.)

If you feel you are not yet ready for a quiz it might be a good idea to reread the information accessible to you up to that point of the course.

I hope this answer will help you to preceed with the course, and I am looking forward to seeing you in the course forums! Good luck to you, and please enjoy your studies with us!

In Light,
Andrea

BTW your question would have fitted also quite well to the feedback and questions forum within the course, don't you think? This ressource is always accessible to course participants. For here in the open forum there are no quizzes, and participants of the course who might have the same questions and thoughts as you have, will probably not expect this subject to be addressed here in the open forum.